Who Am I?
Dorian D. Regester is a veteran in the digital marketing and web analytics arena He is the founder of Attack Low Hanging Fruit, a Digital Marketing Measurement and Optimization blog. He has, over the course of his 14 year career, managed Web Analytics and Testing & Optimization departments for several large fortune 500 companies handling all aspects of web analytics (from requirements gathering to implementation to reporting and analysis).
What Are My Qualifications?
Below is my most up to date CV which showcases what I have done and where I have done it at.
- Dorian Regester’s Resume (last updated: 3.23.2017)
What Am I Certified In?
- Google Analytics IQ Certified
- Adobe Analytics Processing Rules
- WebTrends Certified – Engineer, Administrator and System Implementer
- Adobe Certified Expert – Analytics Developer
- Adobe Certified Expert – Analytics Architect
- Adobe Certified Expert – Analytics Business Practitioner
- Adobe Certified Expert – Digital Analyst
- Ensighten Certified Professional – Manage Implementation
- Ensighten Certified Professional – Mobile
- Ensighten Certified Professional – Manage Business
Where Have I Been Mentioned?
Here you can see publications, media and other venues Dorian has either been mention or contributed to:
- ObservePoint News Article: Web Analytics Consultant Finds Extra Ad Revenue for Clients with Tag Audit
- 25 Seasoned Web Analyst You Should Follow
- Adobe Analytics/Adobe SearchCenter+ Case Study: Increasing World Wrestling Entertainment’s ROAS by 900%
- Semphonic Webinar: How to Build a Digital Measurement Strategy
- Founded a website iHolaDog, which was started to help dog lovers find all the info they could ever want around their particular breed of choice
How Can I Follow You?
Read more about Dorian on his social pages:
How Can I Contact You?
Interested in speaking to Dorian about a topic or problem statement? Feel free to contact him here: